Rhodia No.12 Graph Pad
I’m a firm believer in maximizing utility. Perhaps that’s why I shied away from fountain pens for so long. They always struck me as overly fancy instruments that tethered the writer to a desk. This pen completely changed my mind! Form follows function here, no doubt about it. It writes smoothly, is lightweight and is perfect for carrying around all day in a pocket. Bravo, Kaweco. You’ve made a believer of me!
- iOS Review: Fluxx
- A Conversation with Patrick Casey of Peculiar Games
- We are all wrong.
- Review: Sorcerer Kings
- Review: Wild Wilf
- Pen review: Uni-Ball Jetstream Sport 0.7mm
- Pen review: Pilot B2P
- Pen review: Kaweco Sport Classic
- Pen review: Zebra Sarasa Clip 0.3mm
- Cloud Integration Shootout: Office Suites part 2 (the Mac conundrum)
- Cloud Integration Shootout: Office Suites
- My experiences with Shoreline East commuter rail: the first 4 months.